27th August ~ Emotional Anatomy Face Reading, Body and Postural Reading
This session will help you to understand your Ayurvedic constitution in a comprehensive and practical new way. Learn to read the body and face, and improve your emotional sensitivity. Together, we will explore the different ways you can practice yoga for your constitution and energetic alignment. You will learn to see and feel where you are holding tension and tightness, heat and cold, and emotional patterning in your body and your face.
- Learn more about the Ayurvedic elemental nature of the body and the chakra system.
- Learn the ancient art of Ayurvedic face reading and make links to modern neuroscience.
- Understand your body and posture and how to read the posture of another.
- Awaken pranic systems on a deep level and feel how the body holds certain emotions.
This deep sensory awareness can have vast and major improvements on your life, health and may assist in treating psychosomatic illness. See how depression is stored in the body. Understand the signs of anxiety and be able to assist yourself and others. This is an ancient science that must not be lost. Body reading and face reading are on the edge of a new wave of medicine.
Join Celia Roberts of the Yoga and Integrative Medicine Institute to find out more…
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.