17th December ~ Women’s Spiritual Health Retreat
With Celia Roberts BSc and Samantha Lindsey German
Yoga is hailed as a “Gem for Women” by Gita Iyengar. Women must take the time in their lives to care for their bodies, their natural cycles, and their precious minds and hearts. This gives women the very best opportunity to care for the many others around them.
Women’s Spiritual Health Retreat with Celia Roberts BSc…
This gem of a retreat is a specialised spiritual health for women day, reminding us how to trust our intuition. Humans beings are the only species with the ability to question our innate intuition, so this will remind us as women not only how to get back in touch with that sense, but also ways to improve its use.
This course will also teach us how to care for ourselves spiritually throughout all stages of womanhood, with daily lifestyle routines that bring harmony to all cycles of our days, months, and our years. Understanding how to harness the therapeutic benefits of yoga & pranayama, meditation for women is the essence of this Spiritual Health Retreat.
Those who work with women and want to learn how to teach and help women with yoga throughout the stages of their lives will find this a wonderfully inspiring day.
What you will learn
- Energetic anatomy for women
- Yogic Ayurvedic Nutrition & lifestyle
- How to always trust our instinct
- Yoga asana and meditation for women
- Yogic philosophy for women
- Therapeutic applications of yoga for women
Samantha Lindsay-German Sirgun is qualified in Kundalini Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Pilates. She has also qualified as a children’s yoga teacher and recently completed an extensive training program called “The Mother Journey” which incorporates pregnancy yoga, fertility, active birth as well as the needs of a women post children and into menopause. She has also completed training in Indian Head massage and Reiki body work.
She is passionate about empowering others to find their true joy, and strives to help people heal through yoga, pilates and meditation. She has taught in both Australia and the UK.
Sirgun is most importantly a mother to 4 wonderful children and the wife of a patient man.
9.30am-12.30am Morning Yoga, Meditation and Breathing with Celia
12.30pm-1.00pm Mindful eating (please bring small plate to share)
1.00pm-4.00pm Afternoon Yoga, Presentation, Meditation, Restore with Sam
$128 for the day ~ Bookings essential
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.