26th February ~ Restorative Yoga Therapeutics
With Celia Roberts BSc and Jamie Denham
Restorative Yoga rejuvenates the whole body, mind and nervous system. Our health is earned through addressing every part of the body – every organ every bone- every muscle – and every cell of the body.
Restorative Yoga offers us all a deep experience of meditative asana – the sacred opportunity to witness our minds from within. The long and uninterrupted practice of yoga postures practiced with meditative awareness brings us mental liberation and heightened personal power.
- A Deeper understanding of the Pranic Body
- Restorative Yoga Asanas
- Traditional Iyengar touch adjustments
- Accurate and precise alignment
- Correct prop usage – chairs, blocks, straps, blankets, straps, eye pillows
- Pranayama with Props
- Yoga for ailments
Celia Roberts BSc will cover the pranic energies and the ways to enhance their powerful siddhis – energetic gifts. We will also cover how to make the pranic body stronger and more efficient which is essential to health and joy.
Jamie Denham is a traditional Iyengar teacher who will guide you through this day. His attention to detail, fine sequencing skills, and Seniority in yoga will enhance your skills beyond measure.
9.30am – 12.30pm ~ Pranic energies and their gifts. Strengthening the pranic body through restorative yoga, embracing science and mysticism.
12.30pm-1.00pm ~ Mindful Eating (please bring a small and very simple plate to share)
1.00pm-4.00pm ~ Restorative Yoga and Pranayama to create something new. Sequencing, traditional restorative yoga.
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.