30th July ~ Compassionate Mind-body Training for a Strong Nervous System
With Celia Roberts BSc
Compassion ~ To simply be kind to another, but firstly to one’s self.
Training the brain to be compassionate towards self gives us the opportunity to offer altruism to many others. Altruism reduces depression and does make us live longer.
Come and enjoy a day of practicing compassion meditation, which will give positive epigenetic changes to you. Within just one day of compassion and mindfulness training, we see major epigenetic changes occurring in the practitioner. Come and learn how compassion meditation is proven to build a healthy nervous system and improve vagal tone.
9.30am-12.30am Compassionate Yoga, Compassion Meditation and Breathing, Thong Len
12.30pm-1.00pm Mindful eating (please bring small plate to share)
1.00pm-4.00pm Afternoon Yoga, Compassion science, Yoga Nidra on Compassion, Meditation, Restore.
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.