18th June ~ Ayurvedic Medicine and Yoga for Your Constitution
With Celia Roberts BSc
Learn about your Personal Constitution:
With Ayurvedic principles largely based on prevention rather than cure, the intention in Ayurvedic medicine is to encourage vitality, health and longevity. Understand your own constitution. Become more aware of vata, pitta, kapha imbalances, emotional hindrances and pranic blockages held in the mind-body-heart.
You will learn how to observe your own current state of health and personal constitution. You will also learn simple diagnostic tools to help friends and family. Understanding how the sister sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda combine is essential for brilliant health.
- Learn about your personal constitution
- Learn about foods and spices to suit your dosha
- What is the best yoga for your constitution?
- What poses suit your health condition?
- How can I heal my body naturally?
- Which meditation is best for my mind?
- What breathing techniques suit me best from an Ayurvedic perspective?
Celia Roberts BSc
9.30am-12.30am Morning Ayurvedic Yoga for your constitution, Meditation and Breathing for digestion and hormonal health.
12.30pm-1.00pm Mindful eating (please bring small plate to share)
1.00pm-4.00pm Afternoon Ayurvedic Yoga, Ayurvedic foods and medicine, Restore.
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.