26th March ~ Yoga & Ayurveda on Gut & Mental Health, Enteric Nervous System
With Celia Roberts Bsc
Ayurveda considers that digestion is the most important factor in to consider when healing the body…both physical and mental digestion. Having a healthy digestive system is crucial to our health and well-being overall.
Come and learn everything you need to know about how Ayurveda cares for digestion, and use yoga therapy and postures to heal and strengthen the digestive tract.
The enteric nervous system is sensitive to both stress and trauma and can be healed in a neuroplastic manner through the mind, our breathing, what we eat, how we eat and when we eat. An informative talk on nutritional care to suit your body type will help you learn how to achieve better digestion and reduce pain, discomfort, digestive imbalances.
What we will cover
Understanding the enteric nervous system
Yoga postures for digestion
Pranayama to suit your digestion and constitution
Find out more….
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.