Meditation Retreats Dates for 2017
Meditation is the most powerful way of creating change in your life.
You can alter the subconscious mind with practice and release karmic patterns that are stored in the mind, body and heart.
Meditation is the most effective mind-body medicine of the current times. Meditation improves productivity, efficiency and health.
It is on par with regular exercise for its proven benefits and is essential exercise for the brain to remain focussed and attentive.
It is proven to lead to a decrease in healthcare utilization, having excellent effects on the cardiovascular, digestive, musculoskeletal, immune and endocrine system’s.
Regular meditation practice changes the brains response to stressful stimuli and reduces regular adrenal rushes, anxiety and stress.
Meditation from a spiritual perspective helps us gain insight into the value of impermanence, no self, and liberation of the usual mental constructs.
Meditation awakens the inner energetic body, prana and kundalini. It is a gateway to spiritual enlightenment.
Meditation is proven to make us more compassionate human beings. It offers us all the deepest internal freedom and unshakeable inner peace.
Do join us for as many retreats as you can to make meditation part of your life. The benefits of sitting in a group are essential to intense developmental practice.
- Beginners are always welcomed.
- Meditation cushions and chairs provided.
- Please let the teacher know if you have any physical or mental health conditions prior to commencing practice.
Meditation 2017 Dates on Fridays 9.30am-12.30pm
* The first 4 retreats (January to April) will be taught world renowned teacher, Swami Muktibodhananda
27th January ~ Esoteric Chakra Cleanse
24th February ~ Psychic Sleep and Yoga Nidra
24th March ~ Kashimiri Shaivism and the practices of Anavopaya which include mantra, pranayama and meditation for the purpose of harnessing Kundalini.
21st April ~ Tantric Meditation ~ Tattwa Shuddhi Meditation
*The next 4 retreats (May to August) will be taught by Sirgun, Samantha Lindsay German.
19th May ~ Meditations to Release Karmic Patterning
16th June ~ Meditations to Heal the Nervous System
14th July ~Meditations for a Heart Centred Life
11th August ~ Rebirthing Meditations
*The last 4 retreats (September to December) will be taught by Celia Roberts.
8th September ~ Uncovering Your True Purpose - How are you Living Your Life?
6th October ~ Gateway to the Inner Energetic Body - Harnessing Spiritual Energy
3rd November ~ Radical Acceptance - The Deepest Freedom
1st December ~ The Power of Now - Understanding Stream Entry Enlightenment
$58 per retreat.
(Teacher Trainers please email to book)
Book Your Meditation Retreat Here
$58 ~ thank you kindly
Teacher trainers with class and retreat hours assigned to Brookfield Retreat you may book via email. There is no payment required. Thank you kindly.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat - 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don't miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate left into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled "Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts".
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house behind the studio.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.