29th October ~ Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy – Marma Point Therapy
Learn about how you can incorporate Marma Point Therapy in your Yoga Practice:
Marma points are secret mystical dot points that lie along the nadis, or energetic lines of the body. They often lie over major arteries, veins, nerves and muscles and so they do have a very physically healing component to them as well. You can learn to use marmas in your practice to heal certain conditions and improve the health of the body and your Ayurvedic constitution.
Learn about Marmas and Daily Self Massage:
Ayurvedic Massage is based on ancient wisdom, and harnesses the mind-body-energy connection, affecting all levels of the mind, soul and senses. Traditional Ayurvedic massage has a focus on marma points – classical healing pressure points that can alter the organic function and structural condition of the body. Together, we will learn more about marma points and how to use them for your own daily self-care in daily self massage.
Daily self massage (Abhyanga) has healing benefits – come and learn more…
$128 for the day ~ please book.
Bring a small and simple plate to share for lunch.
How to get here – please drive mindfully along our beautiful country roads.
Please note that you will lose reception along the way.
Directions to arrive at Brookfield Retreat – 166 Pacey Rd Upper Brookfield:
- Travel along Upper Brookfield Road until you see the small Upper Brookfield State School at 496 Upper Brookfield Rd. Don’t miss this turn!
- Immediately after the school, take an immediate right into Pacey Rd, which is our street.
- Travel slowly along our narrow street for 3-5 minutes until you see a small sign labelled “Yoga and Meditation- Celia Roberts”.
- Please travel mindfully and slowly up our long driveway and turn left up the top where you will see the yoga studio.
- You will then be guided to park behind the small farm house as pictured below.
We will be here to welcome your arrival and look forward to the day of simplicity with you very much.