Have you ever had a moment when for a time when you were completely absorbed by a certain event and forgot everything around you? It may be a unique experience for some, and a well-educated daily experience for others. Through yoga and meditation we truly learn how to master our minds and bodies, creating fluidity and flow through practice.
Create the balance of “being and doing” in our lives is really important so we can share this with many others, creating contentment for all of those around us.
To achieve the state of “being”….
- Take time away from “doing”, and find an activity that you truly enjoy where you can just be – uninhibited by fear, distraction and self-consciousness.
- Allow your action and your consciousness to become one.
- Learn the art of meditation or yoga so your brain and body can enter a meditative state in whatever you do ie gardening, cooking, swimming, or even the washing.
- Forget about time when you choose to just “be”. Put down the phone and take off the watch.
- Forget about goals and outcomes just for that time. Experience the bliss of simply being.
- Choose simplicity in life…it is more rewarding than always being stressed by outcomes, and busy schedules.
- Practice “being” daily.
*Ayurvedic Pulse reading, Face reading, iridology
*Kitchen herbs and spices for medicinal purposes
*Yoga Therapy for Digestion and Health Rejuvenation
*How to cook recipes from all over the World Ayurvedically.
and last but not least…
*Common Sense (ie your grandmas wisdom all over again)
Ayurveda literally changed my life and brought back my health when it failed me….
Hope to share its vast and promising scope with you…