There are times in our lives
When kindness is all that is needed…
Deep within my heart I know this, as a mother, a friend, a wife and a teacher.
I feel that kindness is not only the greatest healer, but also the most profound teacher.
Looking forward to a truly wonderful day.
Please draw your heart back here….to the mountains, to the bell birds, the vast skies and to your breath.
19th April $108
Information and Bookings: https://celiaroberts.com.au/retreats/
- Teachers trainers welcome to book for classes and retreats via email at no cost.
FREE SPECIAL EVENT Yoga under the stars
May 2 from 5pm-7pm on the river banks at New Farm Park under the stars!
Donate your heart with Compassion in a FREE Yoga Under the stars event at New Farm Park.
Funds raised go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation http://www.nbcf.org.au/
CLASS TERM starting next week
10 week term begins 21st April
TERM Focus “Developing a Benevolent Mind”
Information & Bookings: celiaroberts.com.au/yoga-and-meditation-classes-brisbane/
Yoga therapy for common health conditions…
Course begins soon:
Modern Yoga therapy follows a biomedical framework for healing common ailments and diseases of the physical body and mind. Yoga Therapists are required to understand how to treat an individual according to medical diagnosis through successful yogic models. “Whilst Yoga Therapy is based on the traditions of Yoga it is also an evidence based practice which also draws on the skills and knowledge of modern medicine”. AAYT
This 100 hour course offers therapists a framework to treat individuals accordingly through yoga asana, nutrition, positive mental conditioning and breathing, amongst other modalities. As yoga therapists, we must aim to always apply the yoga practice specifically to each body, each condition, of each mind. Yoga was originally taught one-on-one for this reason, to truly care for an individual on all levels of their health and well-being.
Teach yoga not as it applies to you, but as it applies to the individual. This is Yoga therapy.
Why become a yoga therapist? Becoming a yoga therapist provides you with
- A point of difference and expertise in your field
- A rewarding and powerful sense of job satisfaction
- Accomplished and rewarding occupational opportunities collaborating with other health professionals
- Ingenuity, as you stay up to date with new frontiers in biomedical science, neuroscience and yogic medicine.
- Social connection to other wonderful people in your field of interest
- A benevolent, altruistic and compassionate profession
- Mindfulness ~ considered by the Buddhists as the most honorable vocation.
- A true purpose
This is the best time to enrol in yoga therapy before Association guidelines change in September: http://www.yimi.com.au/courses/yoga-therapy-for-common-health-conditions/